Tuesday, July 15, 2014

June Happiness

On the last day of school we gave the kids a note saying we were leaving "right now."  We went a little ways to Idaho and finished the drive the next day.

Here we are waiting to meet JJ and Emily and walk around the BYU-I gardens.  Thanks for letting us swim too, JJ and Em!  We crashed/invited ourselves to Jeff and Mallory's place too, so saw lots of fun people!



See the air I get?  I don't know why my jump was made fun of. 
I believe I was thinking of all the sand I would find in my pants if I crashed at the bottom.  :)

Sand angel of course!...can't you just feel the sand finding it's way into all sorts of places?

Warm Slough...chilly and deep
 

Bear World with cousin Waylon

 






 We also went to Utah and braved the rope bridge at the Aquarium.
 


Bowling at BYU...We enjoyed watching Emma's sweet moves to get her ball going on the ramp...One was push the ball with her forehead!

Walking around BYU



Here we hiked up to Gem Lake in Estes Park with some friends who came from Texas!  They moved last year so we were excited to see them, and some CO friends hiked too.  We were proud of the 4 year olds who hiked about 4 miles total.  The lake at the top was awesome, but it was a long way and some 100 + flights of stairs up and down.


Yay!  More Uncles, Aunts, Grandmas, Grandpas and Cousins!



James thinks Calvin's Uncle Jeff sword is pretty sweet!






Just try to catch a photo of these running blurs...

More running blurs chasing Uncle Jeff!

The 4th with Dixon cousins...we put on a glow stick person dance show!

Here are the live versions of the stick people.

Ha ha ha...in a firework!
 
Jeff's birthday and Father's day...a package arrived and I assumed it was something Jeff ordered for his birthday.  ;)  I wrapped it...so fun to get the parts to fix the dishwasher on your b-day!

James patting his dad's back because the fancy Father's day card applies to Jeff quite well!


Jeff put together 4 X 4 raised beds for me this year and hooked up a dripper system!  ...Garden before
...Garden after...I've never had my veggies grow so well!

1 comment:

  1. That place with the log and the river looks awesome! Love those sand jumping pictures. Looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete