Sunday, February 2, 2014

Orange Crushed

The Broncos are losing!  Boo.  It is a sad evening in Colorado so far.  Marie says "it won't be fun at school tomorrow."  She told her new Sunday School teacher as part of introducing herself "and I hope the Broncos win."  He let out a "scream" she said.  :)  I think there will be a lot of people who just shouldn't go out in public tomorrow if we don't win.  Oh, and James is wearing 2 shirts and tried to wear 2 jerseys over the top.  We told him 1 was enough.  :)

2 comments:

  1. :( How sad! Daphne decided she wanted to cheer the white team and was soooo happy she was beating dad's team! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was bad. Didn't even know it was super bowl sunday until Renee noticed it in her facebook feed. Hahah. We couldn't name the other team.

    ReplyDelete